Thursday, February 21, 2008

oDesk!

Planning to offer your services? Looking for services to hire? all types of skills and services which can be delivered online are welcome here!.

I have already registered myself on this website its totally FREE, and you can receive updates and also view and screen potential applicants or employers which fit your need and your set of skills.

Best of all you can set your rate, and take certifications and tests to boost your resume and also to gauge yourself, so better brush up on your skills and try this out. If you have any questions just text me or call me up on my cell 09176427926, or email me @ marwyn_ng@yahoo.com or leave me an offline message on my ym marwyn_ng@yahoo.com.

You have nothing to lose, but you have everything to gain. =) if ever you do want to try it just click the icon on the upper right (odesk logo with a white background) that i have on my blog and it will direct you to the site. If ever you decide to join the site pls give me a feedback or comment =) i would like to hear your opinion may it be good or bad thanks! =)

ill keep posting any other stuff that might be helpful for you to earn a little extra during these hard times, if ever you do have other knowledge for earning from home or on mobile office just post me a message or text me ill be more than happy to feature it here. hope to hear from you soon =)

No comments:

click here for free search engine submission
free search engine submission