Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog day 1 (desperation)

5 pm in the afternoon and i am still staring at my computer screen and listening the constant hum of my cpu fan...another day in the life of a professional bum. well technically i am not a bum i have my own set of business which hasn't picked up yet.

  1. Ink refill and paper supplies ( ink refill, toners, printers, cartridges, bond papers, photo papers etc.)
  2. Organic Fertilizer (license is still under negotiation with the government which is really annoying)
  3. Free lance programmer ( i am currently working on a programming project)
I want to earn but i do not want to be chained to the black velvety throne, in front of a glass emmiting box thingy, and enclosed in a cubicle amongst other cubicles in clacking away on the keyboard and only responding to the alarm set to lunch time.

Well im still stuck in the same scenario right now the only difference is there is no boss hovering over me like a dark cloud foreboding to shower me with criticisms, and a few occasional drizzles of liquid matter...

I can stand, take a break stretch whenever i want to. I can sleep in bed till its already lunch time, i can come to work in my chosen "uniform" which is usually composed of basketball shorts, and a very large white cotton tshirt.

I believe i am not alone, most of you out there if ever you come across my blog might share the same sentiment. I want to find a way to earn fast, while still having my own freedom to move, when, where and how i want to.

I have all the time in the world to update this blog, i hope i could help other restless souls like me who are willing to take the risk to leave their work and start out on their own, to leave the comfort zone of the regular paychecks every 15th or every 30th.

I will post here all the other options to earn that i will discover and share it with you my readers (i hope there will be).

I am currently looking at data entry positions working at home. ill share what information i can gather so that we can all earn at our own pace and at our time.

if ever you have a data entry job to offer me by all means contact me or email me @ 09176427926 / marwyn_ng@yahoo.com

please no networking / multi level marketing craps. i had my share of those both success and failures. And im tired of them already.

if ever you want anything researched or looked up or questions regarding my life or my business ill be more than happy to hear from you.

have a nice day =)

1 comment:

storkshot said...

Sir, we offer various multilevel marketing opportunities. We are the largest distributor of an all around product called 'Tug-Mo-Ron' that cures/cleans anything from anything. Send me your resume at yapcharlie@gmail.com :D

Peace pare! Mag pro-prosper din yang business mo. :D

click here for free search engine submission
free search engine submission